}

czwartek, 10 marca 2011

Zawilcowe lasy ·· Anemones forests

On Sunday I was in Empik ... reviewing the press,
 I turned on the monthly COUNTRY ...
took it in hand, and on page 66 I see a woman with a child ... against the background of meadows of anemones ... Beautiful!


.. but I flew I thought that I know this woman ... I turn the other side ... Wow! ... Minna is, after all the family! Immediately flew to the cashier to pay the newspaper;)
I present to you pictures from the article "woodland anemones!


Zawilcowe lasy.

W niedziele byłam w Empiku...przeglądając prasę,
zwróciłam uwagę na miesięcznik COUNTRY...
wziełam gazete do ręki i na stronie 66
widzę kobietę z dzieckiem... na tle łąki z anemonów...

 Piękne!

.. ale przeleciała mnie myśl, iż  Ja znam tę kobietę... odwracam  drugą stronę... Wow! ... to przecież Minna z rodziną!!!
Zaraz poleciałam  do kasy kupić tę gazetę;)
Przedstawiam Wam zdjęcia z artykułu "Zawilcowe lasy"!  

POLECAM!!!

1 komentarz:

Blomsterverkstad pisze...

What a nice surprice to see the story from our little family trip to anemone forest! Thank you for sharing the images. My agent told me she sold the story to Poland, but I never expected to see it. Wonderful surprice!!! Hugs, Minna :)